The new version of the Surf Reporter App is now available for FREE download this month only – and it runs on karma!
The Sharkbait Surf App that is dedicated to real-time surf reporting is available FREE throughout January. No computer aided swell forecasting, no offshore buoy readings, it’s simple - just real surf checks from surfers on the beach!
Recently updated for 2013 the app now allows everyone to share wave information (not just sharing reports between friends this time). Use the app to upload a report when you get to the beach and checkout reports from others. You then get to see what the waves are like from all other surfers adding reports throughout the day. Join the Surf Reporter App community, the more reports everyone uploads the better it gets, It runs on karma!!
James from Sharkbait says, ‘The first version of the app let you share reports with just friends but we all wanted more! We found everyone was friend requesting anyone, even people they didn't know just to get to see more reports. With the new version everyone can share surf reports, even if you’ve got no friends! The choice is still there though, those who want to keep a report ‘secret’ between just friends can continue to do so.’
To promote the new version of the app it will be FREE to download all January so download it now and upload a report today!
Sharkbait is also giving away a unique Surf Reporter t-shirt and sticker to the 3 people who upload the most reports in January!!! Feel the karma!
- View local surf reports or reports worldwide from other surfers using the app
- Includes a facebook-style ‘friend’ system built in so that you can choose just to share certain ‘secret’ reports with just friends
- View and add comments to reports and upload photos from the beach
- See where friends are surfing on the interactive map
- Choose to add your surf report straight to your facebook wall
- Tide times for all UK breaks